We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 800g potatoes (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 dill connection
- 4 -5 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons unpeeled sunflower seeds
- frying oil
- 50g race parmesan
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato croquettes:
Washed and watered potatoes are boiled covered (to boil faster). When they are ready they are cooled and then with the puree strainer they are crushed, add the spices, flour, greens, eggs, seeds and mix very well. .Put the oil hot in a pan and with a spoon we take from the composition and with another model the composition then put in the hot oil. Fry well on all sides and take them out on a plate over which we will put grated Parmesan cheese. serve as a garnish for steak. Good appetite,
How do we make the best mashed potato croquettes?
The recipe for potato croquettes with cheese is a simple and quick one. We simply put all the ingredients in the bowl of the vertical mixer and grind everything to obtain a kind of homogeneous paste. For the structure we add egg and flour. In this way the croquettes will keep their shape. You can also add breadcrumbs if you want. If you have a smaller amount of puree, no problem adjust the recipe or simply halve it. You can make the recipe with any amount of puree, but reduce the amount of flour. You can add any ingredients you want in the composition of the potatoes. I put parsley, green onions, garlic and peppers. You can also add ginger, hardened onions, baked peppers or whatever you want.
In order for these potato croquettes with cheese to keep their shape, they are rolled in flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Before that, we put a piece of cheese in the middle of each croquette. You can use whatever cheese you have in the fridge and Telemea or feta cheese is also good. If you have cheese that you don't eat anymore, so much the better. There is another way to reuse this one so as not to throw it away. If you don't want to fry the croquettes, you can also cook them in the oven, at 200 ° C for 20-30 minutes or until they are nicely browned on top. For even browning, add a little oil to the breadcrumbs. For another recipe to avoid food waste, I invite you to try and banana pancakes.
Label: potato croquettes
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and pastries, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Potato croquettes with cheese
Do you have guests at the table or do you want to prepare a quick and easy snack? Potato croquettes with cheese are the tasty recipe you are looking for. Serve them with sweet or spicy sauce, as desired.
600 g potatoes
60 g mozzarella or cheese
30 g flour
1 teaspoon water
40 g pesmet
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
sweet or spicy sauce for serving
Preparation - Potato croquettes with cheese
Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Wallpaper a tray with baking paper. In a bowl, mix the mashed potatoes with 1 egg, grated cheese, parsley, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Take 2 tablespoons of the obtained composition and form rolls. You put them in the tray.
Prepare 3 separate bowls, one with flour, the second with beaten eggs with water, and the last with breadcrumbs. Pass each croquette through the flour, then through the egg, and finally through the breadcrumbs. Roast them in a pan, in hot oil, for about 3-5 minutes, turning them from side to side. Put them back in the pan and put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until they become crispy on the outside. Serve with sweet or spicy sauce.
Potato croquettes with sorrel sauce
Potato croquettes with m & # 259cri & # 537 sauce, from the good series of dairy vegetables
M & # 259cri & # 537ul It is a plant used around the world and cultivated for a wide variety of uses. Although it is grown in the first place for use in food, due to its astringent, acidic taste, it also has a wide range of health benefits.
Fresh leaves of conifers: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, thiamine & # 259. Writing helps regulate blood pressure, helps maintain vision, is a natural source of iron, and boosts immunity.
The apple is consumed in a similar way to spinach or pipe, all three of which are often used together.
Photo: Potato croquettes with m & # 259cri & # 537 & ndash Arhiv & # 259 City Publishing SRL
& Icirc & # 539i need for sauce:
3-4 leg & # 259turi m & # 259cri & # 537
1 onion & # 259 mic & # 259
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 f & # 259in & # 259 or starch
200 ml of milk
1 walnut powder & # 537oar & # 259
3 large potatoes
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs or egg flakes
salt, pepper, paprika
1 clove of onion & green garlic
verdea & # 539 & # 259
1 tablespoon sesame seeds and muffins
50 ml oil
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Op & # 259re & # 537ti m & # 259cri & # 537ul, & icircl drain & # 537i & icircl pass through a stream of cold water, to keep the shade of light green. Peel an onion, grate it and squeeze the juice. Sprinkle the flour and stir vigorously, then gradually pour in the warm milk and stir. If you want a more fluid sauce, add a little water. & Icircn the white sauce obtained, add salt, pepper, walnuts & # 537oara & # 537i m & # 259cri & # 537ul & # 537i le m & # 259run & # 539e & # 537ti & icircn blender. You will get a green sauce.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Crush the crumbs while they are hot and mix them with salt, pepper, onion and green onions, breadcrumbs, breadcrumbs and beaten egg. If you need egg flakes, roll them out with a spoonful of water or milk. Mix with the oil and shape the croquettes, which you pass through breadcrumbs mixed with paprika, sesame seeds and mashed berries. Bake them on the baking sheet, on the baking sheet, turning them on both sides.
The croquettes can be fried. Serve hot with mcri sauce.
Preparation 30 minutes Bake 25 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 de & # 8239Elena Potra, B & acircrzava, jud. Arad
Cheese balls with potatoes
Cheese balls with potatoes - croquettes with cheese and potatoes, flavorful and spicy. How to prepare cheese balls? Crispy crust and melted cheese inside. Balls as a mouthful, served hot but very tasty and when they cool & # 8211 this due to the potatoes in the composition.
Their core is airy and soft and after cooling & # 8211 differs from simple cheese balls where the middle hardens as they cool. I admit that I have a weakness for these cheese balls with potatoes. I have a recipe that I especially love. Even though the procedure is a bit longer, it is worth the effort. I love the crispy crust and creamy interior, the combination of potatoes and cheese.
Earlier I also published a recipe for potato croquettes & # 8211 from cold puree, left over from the day before. They can be cut into various shapes, to the liking of children.
You can find it here cheese croquette recipe with mozzarella & # 8211 a madness!
Of course, in addition to the basic ingredients, you can make various variations: you can add garlic, grated nutmeg, parsley, chili flakes, cumin, according to everyone's taste. But I have a preference for meatballs: white pepper. It seems to me that it fits perfectly with the cheese and the mashed potatoes.
POTATO CROCHETS WITH OVEN BACON I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared POTATO CROCHETS WITH OVEN BACON. It often happens that we have mashed potatoes for the next day, so today we found an opportunity to reuse it in a delicious and healthy recipe. I didn't fry these croquettes in oil but I baked them. You can choose any way. I hope you like them and prepare them with pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 3-4 slices of bacon (cut into small cubes)
- 500 gr. - mashed potatoes (left over the next day)
- ¼ sweet red pepper (cut into small cubes)
- 20-30 gr. - Parmesan
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper
For the crust:
- 3 tablespoons - white flour
- 1 cup - bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons - sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon - chili pepper (or sweet pepper)
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- First of all, heat a pan over medium heat, put the bacon in it and brown it for a few minutes. Then let it cool.
- Put in a large bowl mashed potatoes, it is important to be cold. Add diced sweet peppers, bacon, green onions, grate on top of Parmesan, sprinkle with garlic powder, season with salt and black pepper and mix everything together.
- Form from this composition medium-sized potato balls, you need to get about 17-20 croquettes.
- Put on the plate with the bread crumbs, chilli paprika, a pinch of salt, black pepper and sunflower oil. Mix everything with a spoon until all the crumbs are covered with oil and spices.
- Take a ball and pass it first through the flour, then through the beaten egg, and finally through the crumbs.
- Place the croquettes on a tray lined with baking sheet and bake them in the preheated oven at 210 degrees C, about 15-17 minutes.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes then serve them with pleasure. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Potato and cheese croquettes, with soft filling inside!
& # 8220Potato and cheese croquettes & # 8221 are a delicious and crunchy appetizer with a soft and creamy filling inside. They are very easy to prepare, look appetizing and have an enticing cheese aroma. The croquettes are delicious both hot and cold. Enjoy them with your favorite sauce.
-5 medium-sized boiled potatoes
-salt and ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel and boil the potatoes, grate them.
2. Season with salt and black pepper (you can add your favorite spices). Add the flour and mix.
4. Beat the eggs with a fork.
5. Form the croquettes with wet hands, put the cheese in the middle, put them in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs and fry the croquettes in oil on all sides until golden brown.
Potato and cheese croquettes & # 8211 Have you never eaten potatoes cooked this way?
1. For starters, cut the potatoes into pieces and boil them. After they have cooled, we puree them.
2. Using a knife, finely chop the bacon.
3. Do the same with the parsley.
4. Add the fermented cream to the mashed potatoes. Mix well and add the bacon, parsley, salt, pepper and mix very well.
5. We cut the cheese into slices.
6. With the help of our hands, we form pancakes from the previously prepared filling. Place a slice of cheese and form sticks.
7. We put the sticks in the flour.
8. Then through beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
9. Bake the sticks in a hot pan with oil until nicely browned.
10. For the sauce, pour the cream into a bowl. Add salt, pepper, chopped parsley, garlic and mix well.
Hash Browns - Potato Croquettes - Everything You Need to Know About the Recipe & # x2665 & # xfe0f
The recipe appeared under the name Hash Browns after 1850 and was included in the menu of restaurants as HASHED BROWN POTATOES. That is, in free translation "shredded and browned potatoes". But, as we already know, Americans are practical and have given up the full name over time in favor of the simpler "Hash Browns." Why hash? Because it comes from the French "hacher", which means "to chop".
In conclusion, it's very simple: we're talking about potatoes, chopped and browned. But in reality, things are not so simple! There are hundreds of Hash Browns recipes, depending on the preferences of the chefs and the ingredients they have at hand besides potatoes. I, for example, chose to add parmesan with potatoes. The result? Hash Browns extremely crunchy and fragrant, with a special cheese taste!
In addition, there are several ways to grind potatoes: some cut them very finely with a knife, others put them on a grater, others put them in a blender. Depending on the way the potatoes are shredded, the final result is also different. Thus, Hash Browns or Potato Croquettes can look like pancakes, meatballs or, as I prepared them, like rustic nests, without a specific but exceptionally crispy shape!
What else can you add to Hash Browns? Well, next to potatoes you can put parmesan or other grated cheese, but also onions or green onions, garlic.
Ingredients for 4 servings of Hash Browns
- 400g potatoes (2 large potatoes)
- 1 egg tied
- 100g Grana Padano Lovilio
- will be Castle
- Kania pepper to taste
- Vita D’Or oil for frying
All the necessary ingredients for Hash Browns - Potato croquettes are waiting for you in LIDL storesâ & # x20AC; & # x2122;
Want to make a quick and easy snack, how is this recipe for potato croquettes? You will have them ready in about 20 minutes, and the little ones will devour them immediately. Here are the steps you need to follow to prepare spicy croquettes in your own kitchen!
Ingredients for spicy potato croquettes:
2 cups cold mashed potatoes
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
2 teaspoons granulated onions
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1 pinch of salt
a little freshly ground black pepper
2 beaten eggs
2 cups breadcrumbs
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian spices
5 steps to prepare spicy potato croquettes:
1. In a large bowl, add the mashed potatoes with the egg yolk, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder and cheddar cheese and set aside. In another bowl, beat the eggs well, sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan cheese, Italian spices and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. In a large skillet, add enough oil to cover 2.5 inches of the sides of the pan. Allow the oil to heat over medium heat.
4. Meanwhile, form the seasoned potato croquettes. Use a teaspoon of ice cream to form balls from the potato mixture, then flatten them slightly. Each flattened ball is passed through a beaten egg and breadcrumbs, then put in hot oil and cook for a few minutes on each pair, until golden and crispy on both sides.
5. Remove the croquettes with a spatula and allow to drain a little on a plate lined with paper towels. They are served as a snack or as a garnish for a steak.