We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Finely chop the green onion, parsley and coriander. My herbs have been frozen.
Beat eggs and mix all ingredients well.
Put a tablespoon of oil in the pan and when it is hot add the egg mixture.
When it has browned on one side, it turns on the other.
What else do you prepare for your breakfast? If you run out of ideas, I offer you a unique recipe for spinach omelette. Healthy and nutritious!
1. Wash the spinach and drain well then cut like noodles. Together with the sliced garlic, they are hardened in melted butter.
2. Beat the eggs very well, to be frothed and pour into the pan over the spinach, over high heat.
3. Immediately sprinkle the grated curd on the entire surface of the omelet and place the ham on top of the cheese. Stir the pan, do not stir.
4. Roll the omelette in the pan and keep it for another 2-3 minutes then remove. Leave for 2 minutes, then cut and serve. It can be garnished with raw spinach leaves.5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Omelet with Provencal herbs
Bariatrix omelets are not ordinary omelets! The omelet mixture has a very high concentration of protein and fiber and only 1 gram of carbohydrates, in 3 flavors with delicious taste, all under 150 calories!
Number of servings (7):
Presentation: box with 7 envelopes. Price per box.
Vegetable omelet & # 8211 the simplest and most delicious recipe
The vegetable omelet is one of the healthiest options you can have for breakfast. Definitely not missing from your menu! It provides you with a very large amount of protein, vitamins, minerals and nutrients that the body needs to function at full capacity at least until noon. Here is a very simple and quick recipe that you can try tomorrow morning!
This recipe is inspired by Indian cuisine, which is why the ingredients lack milk and cheese. Instead, this omelet can be combined for breakfast with rice or toast.
Ingredient: 2 eggs or 2 eggs and an egg white, a teaspoon of finely chopped onion, a teaspoon of finely chopped red bell pepper (the larger the cubes, the more raw they will be), a teaspoon of diced tomatoes (without skin and seeds), salt to taste, pepper to taste, a few slices of green hot pepper, a pinch of turmeric knife, a half tablespoon of olive or palm oil, a few chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the vegetables. Finely chop the onion, pepper, tomatoes, hot pepper and coriander and place in a higher bowl. Add salt and turmeric and mix well.
3. Mix the composition until it becomes fluffy.
4. Put the oil in a non-stick pan and let it heat up a bit. Careful! If heated, the omelette will burn to the surface and the vegetables inside will remain raw.
6. Wait until the bottom of the omelette hardens a little, and then turn the omelette on the other side.
7. Put the omelette on the plate, sprinkle a little pepper and serve as such or in combination with rice or toast.
How to prepare the porchetta recipe?
The secret of the special taste of this steak is green fennel. It comes out much better in spring-summer, when the fresh fennel is harvested. I also put something dry, I will dry more this year. & # 128578
The meat is cut into slices, a little thicker than the schnitzel, sprinkled with salt, ground fennel and pepper on both sides and left to cool for 30 minutes. Peel the garlic and pass it through a blender together with the greens or cut it very small. Spread the green stuffing over the piece of meat and then roll tightly.
Roll the mouse over it and tie it with string. Put 2 rosemary branches on top. Put it in the pan, pour 2 fingers of water and put it in the oven heated to 200 degrees. It is ideal to make in the wood oven. Leave for about 30-40 minutes at 200 degrees, then reduce to 180 degrees and leave for 2-3 hours, until the meat is well penetrated. From time to time, sprinkle the meat with the sauce from the tray. Towards the end, a glass of wine is added. Allow to cool, then remove the splints and cut into slices.
The high temperature from the beginning of baking makes the mouse crispy, like scallops, one of the secrets of a well-made porchetta.
OMLET WITH ONIONS AND OLIVES
A omelette with onions and olives It goes perfectly with breakfast, lunch or even a quick dinner. It is a very good combination, it cooks quickly and is delicious with a mixed salad.
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons olives
- freshly ground salt and pepper
Method of preparation omelette with onion and olives
Put the oil in a frying pan and heat the chopped onion on low heat until it softens and becomes transparent. It should not burn and change color, possibly add a tablespoon. Two tablespoons of water.
Then we pour eggs drunk with salt, pepper and possibly some spices or aromatic herbs that you like.
Cover with a lid and bake the omelette until it is completely cooked. When it has set, turn it over on the other side with a plate as big as a pan.
Eat hot omelette with salad you like. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Quiche with spring herbs and salmon
Few things are less appetizing than leftover fish for dinner. Eating it cold is not good, if you heat it it dries too much. As the #stopwastingromania problem is not to be thrown away, the best idea is to combine it with creamy ingredients, which will somehow preserve its flavor and texture.
The quiche that revived last night's piece of salmon also saved two bundles of leurdă plus one watercress from the market, because it's still a waste to let the wonderful spring greens wither on the stalls.
For the base of fragile dough or brisée dough, I mixed with my fingertips 100g of diced cold butter and 200g of flour plus a pinch of salt, until they turned into crumbs.
I tied the dough with 2-3 tablespoons of cold water, working it just enough to turn it into a ball that must be rested for 20 minutes in the cold.
I then spread out a thin sheet, slightly larger than the tart shape I had placed, pricked it with a fork and put it in the fridge for another 20 minutes.
With useless beans placed over the brisée pasta and the oven heated to 200 ° C, the ‘blind’ baking took 20 minutes.
During this holy third of the dough dough for 20 + 20 + 20 minutes, there was enough time to prepare the filling:
- I sautéed leurda and watercress in two cubes of butter.
- I formed the quiche machine from 300g of fresh cream of 30% fat, 2 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks, salt and a nutmeg powder. The remaining egg whites can be stored in the freezer for up to 12 months.
When the blind cooking time had elapsed, I removed the beans and sprinkled the chopped salmon and greens over the dough, followed by the appliance. I baked for another 25 minutes at 180 ° C, after which four people said they were very happy with another salmon dinner.
Quiche is a delicious way to capitalize on seasonal vegetables in combination with almost any protein you have on hand, left over from dinner or that feels awkward in the fridge. Welcome.
Crispy omelet with cheese - an ideal breakfast, which takes only 5 minutes to prepare!
It is a delicious breakfast for students and their parents. The omelet is covered with a crunchy cheese crust and has a soft and tender interior. We are sure you will like it!
-30-50 g of hard cheese (or to taste)
-crushed black pepper, herbs of Provence (and / or other spices) - to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Break the eggs into a bowl. Add salt and milk. Stir until smooth.
2. Add the spices (we used ground black pepper and herbs from Provence) and mix again.
3. Sprinkle the cold pan with an even layer of cheese (we used a mixture of grated cheese omelette is incredibly tasty with parmesan).
4. Heat the pan until the cheese melts and starts to boil. At this point, add the egg mixture to the pan and cover with a lid.
5. Reduce the flame to moderate and fry the omelet until its surface becomes absolutely dry (about 2.5-3 minutes).
6. Then bend it in half with a spatula and transfer it to a plate.
The omelet is very appetizing, and the aroma of herbs and black pepper is amazing!
OVEN POTATOES WITH FLAVORED HERBS
Baked potatoes with aromatic herbs, a cheap, easy and quick garnish. An ideal stand-alone table. The versatility of this recipe is that you can change, each time, the herbs used for flavoring (or their amount, you can change the predominant flavor), so it will always have a new taste.
If you want the baking time in the oven to be as short as possible, you can boil the potatoes 5-10 minutes before.
Preheat the oven to high temperature.
- Wash and cut the potatoes as for frying.
- In a non-stick pan (you can also put a baking paper underneath), pour the olive oil or melted butter. Pour over the chosen flavors. Add the diced potatoes and mix well with your hands, dressing in the flavored oil.
- Bake until they penetrate and brown. Turn them with tongs, from time to time, on the other side, so that they brown evenly.
For baked potatoes you can use any of the over 4000 varieties of potatoes that exist in the world!
If you like how they turned out, give your friends the recipe for baked potatoes with aromatic herbs!
Put the core of the pumpkin on the robot, add the garlic cloves, the onion cut in four and mix until completely crushed.
Put eggs in a bowl, salt, ground pepper, herbs and mix the composition, then pour over the beaten eggs the composition of chopped pumpkin, add the grated cheese, mix lightly and pour into a greased pan , place sausages over the composition, garnish with pieces of cherry tomatoes and put the tray in the oven for about 40-50 minutes.
When it is red, it is a sign that it is ready, it is tried with a toothpick and if there is no composition left on the toothpick, it is a sign that it is ready. Serve with spicy chili ketchup.