We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Mackerel 2 large (approximately 1 kg);
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Paprika - 1 tbsp. spoon to taste
- Provencal herbs 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt 1 tsp (add salt to taste, this is for my taste)
- Main ingredients Mackerel
- Serving 4 servings
knife, board, container for pickling. oven.
Cooking:Wash the mackerel, gut it and dissolve it on the fillet without removing the upper skin. Prepare the marinade: mix oil, garlic, paprika, salt and Provence herbs. Smear the mackerel fillet with the resulting marinade and leave to marinate for 50-60 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and transfer the mackerel there, laying it with the skin up. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle the prepared mackerel fillet with greens, if desired.
Baked Mackerel Fillet with Garlic and Paprika done! Enjoy your meal!