We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Flour 600 g
- Dry yeast 8 g
- Sugar 100 g
- 4 eggs
- Milk 100 ml
- Butter 150 g
- 1st orange zest
- Salt pinch
- Milk 200 ml
- Sugar 250 g
- Ground Walnuts 200 g
- Apples 2 pcs.
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Main IngredientsApple, Milk, Nuts, Sugar
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
1. Prepare the dough: mix warm milk with 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar, yeast and salt, add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of flour. Leave for 15-20 minutes.
2. Add melted butter, orange zest and slightly beaten eggs with sugar to the dough.
3. Knead the dough, gradually adding the sifted flour. We leave the finished dough in a warm place for 40 minutes.
4. Prepare the filling: put milk, chopped nuts and sugar in a container, send to the fire until thickened. Then add grated apples and cinnamon to the hot filling. Mix and let cool.
5. Roll out the dough in the form of a rectangle and put the filling on it.
6. Wrap the roll and cut it into 12 parts.
7. We place them vertically, side by side in a detachable form, 22-24 cm in diameter, greased with oil.
8. Let the cake be upset for about 30 minutes and send it to the preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
9. Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your meal!