We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Mussels 0.5 kg (boiled-frozen)
- Vinegar 4 tsp (9%)
- Garlic 2 large cloves
- Salt to taste
- Spices Provencal or Italian herbs
- Vegetable oil optional (200-250ml)
- Main ingredients
Cooking:1. Mussels are completely defrosted and cleaned inside.
2. In a deep container, add salt to the mussels to taste, spices and vinegar. Mix everything and let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the garlic into thin slices. After 30 minutes, add the garlic to the mussels, mix and spread in a jar. Pour the mussels with vegetable oil so that they are completely covered.
4. We send in the refrigerator for a day.
Our mussels are ready!
Enjoy your meal and good mood!
Watch a short video of making mussels below.