We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Eggs 1 pc.
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Flour 350 gr.
- Water 150 ml.
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Sausages 5-6 pcs. (500 gr.)
- Cabbage 1 kg.
- Onions 1-2 pcs.
- 2-3 carrots
- Garlic 2-3 tooth.
- Salt to taste
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Black pepper to taste
- Sweet Paprika 1 tsp
- Coriander 1/3 tsp
- Cooking Oil
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Cabbage, Onions, Carrots
bowl, spoon, knife, rolling pin, cutting board, grater, frying pan with a lid
1) Dough. In a bowl, mix the egg, water, salt, and odorless vegetable oil. Gradually adding flour to knead a soft, elastic dough. Wrap in cling film.
2) Filling. Chop the cabbage finely. Onion cut into half rings. Grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Finely chop the garlic. Simmer vegetables with a small amount of vegetable oil over low heat under a closed lid. 5-7 minutes before cooking, add spices, tomato paste and garlic.
3) Knead the rest of the dough. Divided into 2 parts. Roll one part of the dough into a thin square cake. We put sausages on the edge, then distribute the stewed cabbage. Roll the dough with the filling into the roll, starting with sausages. With a sharp knife, cut the roll into pieces 3 cm thick.
4) We shift pieces of roll into a pan at a small distance from each other. Pour boiling water to half. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
5) From this amount of dough and filling, 2 pans of 14 pieces each were obtained. Enjoy your meal!