We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Blueberry Smoothies
- Blueberries 2 tablespoons
- Apples 1-2 pieces (or apple juice)
- Banana 1 piece
- Natural yogurt 200 milliliters
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients: Banana, Apple, Blueberry, Honey
- Serving 2 servings
Blender, glass, juicer.
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Squeeze the apples with a juicer or take natural apple juice right away. peel and cut the banana in small pieces, rinse and dry the blueberries.
Step 2: mix everything in a blender.
Put yogurt, blueberries, banana slices and honey in a blender.
Add apple juice, close the lid and whisk everything thoroughly at full speed for 30-40 seconds until smooth, and then pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Step 3: serve the blueberry smoothie.
Smoothies with blueberries should be served immediately, immediately after cooking. Enjoy a tasty and healthy smoothie for breakfast, afternoon snack or as a light snack, because the drink turns out to be quite satisfying and nutritious.
Enjoy your meal!
- Sometimes instead of apple juice they use orange, but this is all a matter of taste.
- Instead of yogurt, you can use cold milk, and in the vegan version, take almond or coconut milk.