We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mushrooms with sausages and cheese in the oven:
I washed and removed the mushrooms. After they were thrown inside the hats, I put salt and pillar to taste. I then put a little butter in each. Over a butter I put a piece of sausage and over them I put slices of cheese.
I placed the mushrooms on a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven.
Baked meatballs with meat, cheese and mushrooms
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 700 g minced beef
- 2 small whole eggs
- 100 g cheese
- 200 g fresh mushrooms
- 1 link parsley
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
PREPARATION Baked meatballs with meat, cheese and mushrooms
1. I put baking paper in the oven tray.
2. I washed the washed and diced mushrooms for 3-4 minutes in a pan with very little butter because they have a large volume. They boiled in their own juice practically together with finely chopped diced onions without frying unhealthily, the mushrooms left enough juice, I stopped the fire before caramelizing. Then I turned on the oven at 180 degrees.
3. I grated the cheese, chopped the washed parsley and mixed with a spoon all the above ingredients, I tasted the salt composition, keep in mind that the cheese is salty.
4. With wet or oiled hands, form balls about 3 cm in diameter and place them at a distance on the baking paper in the tray.
5. Put the tray in the oven and bake them for 30 or 45 minutes, depending on how efficient your oven is. The meat will leave the juice to dry, it's okay for that to happen. This collar will remain on paper.
They are very good, try them too!
Liv (e) it!
Other meatball recipes:
Chicken meatballs with baked peppers & # 8211 also in the oven & gt & gt & gt click for recipe
Meatballs in tomato sauce with basil & gt & gt & gt recipe here
Baked sausage potatoes
Baked sausage potatoes. When you are full of ideas regarding the daily menu, we offer you a recipe that is as simple as it is tasty. From simple ingredients you can get a delicious lunch or dinner, to the liking of the whole family. Baked sausage potatoes they are easy to prepare, have a good taste and are ideal for a meal in 3-4 people.
Even if it is a simple recipe, it is advisable to use quality ingredients, especially some good sausages, preferably homemade. You can also use chorizo, a spicy sausage spaniel, very aromatic and tasty, which will give your dish a special taste.
This food is served hot, with chopped greens on top and a simple green salad with lemon and olive oil.
Ingredients 3 servings & # 8211 1 cup
6 large potatoes, 1 white onion, 4 tablespoons 18% sour cream, 2 eggs, 7 cherry tomatoes, 3 semi-smoked sausages, salt and pepper to taste, 100 g cheese, 3 strands of green parsley.
Preparation Baked sausage potatoes
The sausages are cold on both sides in a grill pan .
Wash the vegetables (onions, potatoes), peel and wash them. Cut the potatoes into suitable cubes and cook for 10 minutes.
a ceramic vessel we put the potatoes, sliced onions and sliced sausages.
The cream is mixed vigorously with eggs, salt and pepper until we obtain a homogeneous composition and then we add it over the potatoes.
Mushrooms with cheese and garlic, in the oven
To cook this delicious and aromatic preparation, you must have at hand, first of all, some ingredients:
- 8 large mushrooms, washed and without tails
- 2 medium onions cleaned and cut
- a large clove of garlic, cut very finely
- thyme (preferably fresh)
- 250 gr of thinly sliced cheese
- 2 slices of bread, crumbled
- a small bunch of fresh, chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste.
The way to prepare these mushrooms with cheese is the following:
- First of all, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Arrange the mushrooms in a pan and sprinkle chopped onions and garlic over them, as well as thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Then, on top, put the cheese slices, bread crumbs and chopped parsley. Put everything in the oven for 20 minutes, until the bread changes color, the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are penetrated.
- Serve these mushrooms stuffed with cheese, baked, with a straight green salad with lemon juice and olive oil.
Mushrooms stuffed with cheese in the oven, they are easy to prepare and have a special taste, so you have to try them too!