We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
easy to make and good good,
- 3 eggs
- 60 gr flour
- 90 gr sugar
- 45 gr butter
- a pinch of salt
- 250 gr fat cream
- 800 gr seasonal fruit
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fruit cake:
The above ingredients (without fruit) are very well homogenized.
In a tart tray, lined with butter and flour, put the homogenized composition.
Put the fruit on top, washed and cut in half.
Bake in the preheated oven, it's ready when it passes the toothpick test.
powder with powdered sugar.
is good ff with sweet and sour fruits (apricots, cherries, plums)
I think David will be happy soon.
It looks incredibly good and is made quickly, so.
I think Mommy was happy too after tasting the cake. :)
So this is the tart recipe. This weekend it's his turn: D.
Hahaha, you didn't hit her, Lucia. I perceive fruit tarts differently, from my point of view, this is a simple pandispan cake. I had forgotten that I made you curious about my "wonderful" fruit tart recipe, otherwise I would have made that one. :) but now I don't forget, I'll publish it soon.
Off as you keep me in suspense :). It doesn't matter that this isn't the tart either, now I'm going to start it.
: D Well, I'm trying to get you to come back to the blog as often as possible :) If you start making the cake now, maybe you should think twice before: a few minutes ago I see that someone wrote & quotreteta wrong wrong & quot.
I have a question ... don't you need baking powder? Will it swell like that?
There is no need for baking powder for the fruit cake, we just have to be careful not to let the blueberries beat us when we mix them with the yolks. I wrote in the recipe and I repeat, in order not to easily overlook this detail: we will have to mix them slowly, performing circular movements from bottom to top (in no case to mix chaotically or use the mixer).
ok, thanks..now I start to make, I hope it comes out. By the way, I really like your recipes, I have cooked here many times.
With pleasure! Since you asked me about baking powder, it means that you read the recipes carefully and pay attention to the details, so your cake will definitely come out. Just like the other recipes you came up with here, otherwise you wouldn't have liked my recipes anymore :) I'm getting to work and I hope the cake is to your taste!
Cake with berries!
This quick cake leaves no one indifferent! It is very fine, moist, juicy and simply melts in your mouth! You can prepare it with any sour fruit. Be sure to try it!
-200 g of fermented cream
-a saffron powder (optional)
-250 g of berries (we used cherries and blackcurrants).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Break the eggs into a deep bowl. Add caster sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and a saffron powder (gives the cake a more intense color). Mix with the mixer until smooth.
2.Add the fermented cream and melted and cooled butter. Beat the composition with the mixer.
3.Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Mix very well until you get a homogeneous dough, without lumps.
4. Wallpaper the bottom of a round tray, 22-24 cm in diameter (preferably higher), with baking paper. Transfer half of the dough obtained in it and spread it evenly.
5. Sprinkle berries (fresh or thawed) on the surface of the dough.
6. Cover them with the remaining dough, spreading it evenly.
7. Bake the cake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven to 160 ° C or for 45 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test.
Ingredients needed for apple pudding:
- 500 gr apple
- 6 eggs
- 150 gr butter
- 150 g vanilla sugar
- 100 gr flour
- esenta de rom
- a little butter for the greased form
How to prepare apple pudding:
Peeled apples are grated and mixed with rum. Whisk the egg whites.
In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar and butter. Gradually add the flour, then the apples and the foam.
Pour the mixture into heat-resistant ceramic molds greased with butter and bake for about an hour.
The pudding is poured on plates and served with sugar mixed with cinnamon and almond pieces.
1. Put all the dried fruit in a bowl and pour the cold tea. Let them soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl. Add the butter and mix until the composition is crumbly. Add the sugar and mix until smooth.
3. Drain the fruit and discard the tea. Add the fruit over the dough composition and mix.
4. In another bowl, mix the milk with the molasses. Add it to the dry composition and mix. Pour the composition into a pan greased with butter and lined with flour. Bake and bake for 1 hour. Remove it, cover it with aluminum foil and put it in the oven for another 30 minutes. The cake is ready when we insert a toothpick in its center, and it comes out clean.
5. After removing the cake from the oven, immediately pour the brandy over it. Allow to cool completely before removing from the pan. To keep it soft, wrap it in baking paper.
80 g dates
120 g raisins
30 g black raisins
50 g glazed cherries, cut in half
20 g grated lemon and orange peel
250 ml black tea, cooled
275 g of cake flour
5 g nutmeg + vanilla sugar
3 g baking powder
150 g cold butter, chopped
150 g brown sugar
250 ml milk
45 ml molasses
100 ml brandy (optional)
Cheesecake and fruit
1. For the countertop, rub the yolks and sugar, adding the progressive sugar. When a whitish mixture is obtained, add the flour, baking powder and cocoa mixed before and then sifted.
2. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and 3 drops of lemon juice and then mix gently, from the bottom up, in the cocoa composition. Pour the dough into the large stove tray lined with baking paper, equalize and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove on a damp towel, but do not roll. Allow to cool like this.
3. For the filling, prepare the gelatin and mix the cheese, cream and fruit. Then, the resulting cream mixes well with the gelatin and spreads on the cooled countertop.
4. For the icing, mix the orange juice, starch and sugar and put on low heat. Boil until a thick cream is obtained in which the eggs and essence are added. Allow to cool slightly and then pour over the cheese layer. After hardening and cooling, let the cake cool for 4 hours.
Preparation Fruit and cheese cake
Melt the butter and crush the biscuits until you get a crumb. Mix the butter with the breadcrumbs. Grease a round tray with a diameter of 23 cm with butter and cover it with biscuit paste, put in an even layer. Cover the edges and bottom of the tray with the paste. Place the prepared tray in the refrigerator until you prepare the filling.
Put the cream cheese in a larger bowl. Rub it with a wooden spoon until it liquefies. Add the sugar and continue rubbing for 5 minutes, until it melts. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one. When the eggs have been well incorporated, add the mascarpone cheese, flour, vanilla, juice and lemon peel.
Homogenize. Pour the composition into the tray lined with biscuit paste. Spread the filling evenly and bake the cake on the right heat, in the preheated oven. Keep in the oven until the edges are browned and, when testing with a toothpick, the middle is firm. Extinguish the fire, leave the cake in the oven, with its door open for another hour.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing by placing the cut fruit in a saucepan, along with the sugar, wine and water. Put the pan on low heat and cook the ingredients for about 30 minutes or until the apricots are very soft. Take the bowl off the heat, add the fruit jam, stir and leave to cool. Pour the icing over the cooled cake, evenly with a damp spoon. Melt the chocolate and draw decorative motifs on top of the filling.
Ingredients for the fruit and cream cake recipe
- For the countertop
- 10 husband eggs
- 250 g of sugar
- 250 of flour
- 1 kg of blackberries or other fruits
- a pinch of salt
- a tablespoon of vanilla extract
- For decoration
- 750 g of natural liquid cream
- 150 g of sugar
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Overturned Fruit Cake
Sweetened condensed milk is one of the most commonly used methods for preserving milk, the product being very popular and appreciated in all corners of the world.
There are many recipes with condensed milk, both simple recipes for cakes and complex recipes for cakes or cream cakes.
A very sought after and delicious dish based on condensed milk is dulce de leche which, in fact, is a thick, consistent and very sweet caramel. It is found in canned form and is prepared by boiling sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Dulce de Leche it can be simply consumed or it can be added in recipes in the form of cream for cakes or cookies, topping ice cream / fruit salad, or for a different taste in rice pudding. Store in the refrigerator and consume in 2-3 days.
DeLatte offers you the following sweet and tasty options: DelatteConde, DelatteCaramelo - Dulce de Leche and DelatteCaramelo cu Cacao, ready to be enjoyed directly from the box or only good used for mousses, creams, cakes, cakes or even coffee.
Method of preparation
Black with jam
I mixed all the ingredients with the mixer. I put the cake in the preheated oven for 45
Cozonac puffs of post
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the middle of it, put the yeast together with the sugar.
Compote fruit cake
1. In a bowl, rub the yolks with the oil. Separately, beat the egg whites with the sugar and two sachets of vanilla sugar. Add the rubbed yolks, then incorporate the freshly sifted flour.
2. Pour the composition thus obtained in a greased tray and lined with flour. Bake on low heat for 30 minutes.
3. Beat the cold cream together with the remaining vanilla sugar. Cut the top in half and put a generous layer of cream. Place on top, depending on the taste, well drained compote fruit, cut into pieces, and a few pieces of orange.
4. Cover with the second sheet of worktop and again with cream. Garnish with sliced compote fruit on top, and coat the edges with almond flakes. Let the compote fruit cake cool for at least an hour before cutting.
Suggestion. For extra taste and color, use colorful compote fruits (cherries).