We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
THIS CABBAGE CAN BE SERVED AS A VEGETABLE, FASTING OR NEXT MEAL NEXT TO A BEEF FRIPTURURA AS WE HAD. I RECEIVED PRAISE FROM MUSAFIRII, IT WAS SO GOOD BECAUSE I GROWED IT IN MY OWN GARDEN AND I COOKED IT WITH LOVE FOR FRIENDS. THEY WANTED THE RECIPE. OF COURSE THEY WILL FIND ... KITCHEN .I WAS INSPIRED [WITH SMALL CHANGES] HERE: http://www.cbc.ca/bestrecipes/recipes/brussels-sprouts-with-onion-and-mustard-seeds
Delicious recipes with Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts (Brassica Oleracea Gemmifera) is a biennial plant, from the same family as cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. It originates, according to some authors, from northern Europe, being cultivated before 1200 on the territory of today's Belgium. According to others, it comes from northern Italy, referring to the fact that it was one of the delicacies of ancient Rome.
(An article by Maria Vekas)
The first written reference dates from 1587. During the sixteenth century it had a special popularity in Belgium and the Netherlands, from where it spread to neighboring countries with temperate climates. She was taken to America by the French who settled in Louisiana. In the delta conditions found here, they have developed a variety with a diameter of 5-6 cm., Still preferred by Americans today, while in Europe, Brussels sprouts do not exceed 4-5 cm.
Rich in potassium, sulfur, iron, manganese, chromium, calcium and vitamins - A, B and C -, Brussels sprouts have an extraordinary effect on the pancreas, improving insulin secretion, and, due to the content of manganese, chromium and other minerals, play an important role in curing diabetes.
It can be eaten raw, in salads or au gratin, sauteed in butter or boiled and served with sour cream or white sauces, in meat or other vegetable dishes.
Here are some recipes based on Brussels sprouts:
ingredients (6 servings-90 '):
50g. Butter, 400g. Brussels sprouts, 1 sprig of leek, 1 small celery, 1 potato, 2l. meat soup (poultry or beef), 250ml. milk, 4 eggs, 100ml. smanatana,
10g. ground nutmeg, salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Take 6 greens and boil them in boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Remove and cool under running cold water so as not to soften. They will be used for decoration.
2. Melt the butter in a higher pan, add the finely chopped leek, celery cut into 5 mm slices. thickness and the rest of Brussels sprouts. Saute for 5-6 minutes without browning. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the sliced potato, meat soup, milk and 2 cups of water and cook all the ingredients for 45 minutes, until the cabbage is very soft.
3. Remove the vegetables from the pan, put them in a blender to obtain a fine puree. Put the puree back in the pan. Separately, mix the cream with the yolks and incorporate it into the vegetable puree. Put the pan on the fire and let it boil for approx. 3 minutes. Add the boiled cabbage separately to heat and serve immediately.
BRUSSELS CABBAGE BLOW
ingredients (4 servings-40 ’):
400g. Brussels sprouts, 2 tomatoes suitable for large, 1 onion, 50ml. oil, 1 cube beef soup, 200g. telemea cheese (cow or sheep), nutmeg, hot paprika, salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. In a yena bowl, place the Brussels sprouts, cover with water and add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cover the dish and put for 10 minutes in the microwave. Keep a cup of cabbage soup.
2. Scald the tomatoes, peel and cut into cubes. Chop the onion. In a pan, prepare the sauce: cook the onion in oil for 4 minutes, over low heat, then add the tomatoes and cook until soft. Separately, in a bowl, mix 1 cup of water with the soup cube and 1 cup of cabbage soup. Bring to the boil for 1-2 minutes, add the Brussels sprouts and cook for another 5 minutes. It goes well with salt, pepper, hot paprika and nutmeg. Pour everything into the Yena bowl, grate the Telemea cheese on top and bake in the oven over medium heat for 20 minutes and the cheese turns brown.
BRUSSELS CABBAGE GLAZED
ingredients (4 servings-30 '):
800g. Brussels sprouts, 150ml. dry red wine, 3 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons starch
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the tails near the back and then grow the cabbage at the base in a cross, with 2 5 mm cuts. depth.
2. Mix wine, honey and soy sauce in a bowl. Put the mixture in a saucepan, bring to the boil, add a cup of water and Brussels sprouts and cook covered for 15 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly. Remove the lid and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
3. Dissolve the starch in a little water and add to the cabbage mixture, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens, approx. 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
BRUSSELS CABBAGE CALITA
ingredients (6 servings-30 '):
700g. Brussels sprouts, 100g butter, 1 lime, salt, white pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Cut each cabbage in half, then cut the fidelita in half.
2. In a deep frying pan, melt the butter over high heat and add the chopped cabbage. Season with salt and white pepper. It cooks approx. 5 minutes until it turns brown. Add 2 tablespoons of water, reduce the heat and continue sautéing for another 4 minutes until the cabbage is soft. Remove from the heat, grate the lemon and add it along with the lemon juice, stirring. Serve immediately.
BRUSSELS CABBAGE WITH HAZELNUTS AND ORANGES
450g. Brussels sprouts, 75ml. olive oil, 1 onion, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 200ml. chicken soup, 150ml. orange juice, 50g. hazelnuts,
1 orange, 100g. white raisins, ½ teaspoon thyme or oregano, salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
Boil the Brussels sprouts in salted water for 3 minutes, from the moment the water boils. Remove the cabbages and place in a plastic strainer and then under a stream of cold water.
2. Put the raisins in the orange juice to soften.
3. Finely chop the onion and cook over low heat until caramelized (10 minutes).
4. Dissolve the mustard in half of the soup and add over the onion, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 3 minutes, stirring. Add the cabbage and orange juice and continue cooking for 15 minutes until the cabbage is soft. If, during cooking, it drops too much, add the rest of the soup.
5. Divide the orange into pieces and place over the cabbage. Add the hazelnuts, thyme and raisins and remove from the heat. Optionally, the sauce can be thickened with a teaspoon of starch dissolved in a little soup and boiled chicken pieces can be added.
CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS CABBAGE
ingredients (4 servings-45 '):
1kg. chicken, 100g.good, 1.5kg. Brussels sprouts, 100g cheese, 50g flour, 50ml. milk, 200g.smanatana, 25g. tomato juice, butter for greased form and for gratin, salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the chicken, cut it into pieces, salt and pepper it and fry it in half the amount of butter.
2. In the remaining butter, cook the flour, quench with the milk mixed with sour cream and tomato juice, add the fried meat and boil for approx. 20 minutes.
2. Boil Brussels sprouts in salted water for 20 minutes, drain well and place in a yena bowl greased with butter. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the cabbage, put pieces of butter and au gratin in the oven until it gets a brown tint.
3. The fried chicken is served with au gratin Brussels sprouts, over which 2-3 tablespoons of sauce are put.
Brussels sprouts with bacon
A recipe for brussels sprouts with bacon from: brussels sprouts, onions, garlic, bacon, oil, mustard seeds, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
- 600 g of Brussels sprouts
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 150 g weak bacon
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 150 g pine seeds
- ground pepper
Method of preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water for about 40 minutes. Then pass the cabbages through a stream of cold water, let them drain and cut them in half or leave them whole because they look more beautiful. Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop them.
Saute the cabbage with the bacon. Add the mustard seeds and let them brown for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic, onion and pine nuts, a little water and simmer for 5 minutes. Match the taste of salt and pepper and serve hot food.
American cabbage salad & # 8211 Coleslaw
Who doesn't know KFC cabbage salad and who doesn't like it? Sour and sweet at the same time, slightly spicy and juicy, it is just right to accompany a steak. & # 8220Coleslaw & # 8221 was born in Dutch, from & # 8220koolsla & # 8221, short for & # 8220koolsalade & # 8221, meaning & # 8220 cabbage salad & # 8221.
I tried to make this salad at home, so loved by the Americans, and I can say that a goodness came out. It is easy to make, just keep in mind that it must be left in the fridge for about two or three hours before serving, so that the vegetables and the sauce combine their flavors.
& # 8211 cabbage 1 pc. (750 g)
& # 8211 carrot 1 pc. medium (110 g)
& # 8211 onion 1 pc. mica (50 g)
& # 8211 milk 100 ml
& # 8211 sugar 25 g
& # 8211 mayonnaise 50 g
& # 8211 white wine vinegar 3 tbsp
& # 8211 lemon juice
& # 8211 salt, pepper
Cut the cabbage as finely as possible and place it in a large bowl. Add the grated carrot as small as possible (the secret of this salad is that the vegetables are cut very finely).
Put the finely chopped onion. Mix very well. In a small bowl, make the sauce from milk, sugar, mayonnaise, vinegar and lemon juice. Pour it over the cabbage, carrot and onion, mix well and season to taste.
Things are not always complicated. These vegetables are often very good simply steamed, boiled or lightly wilted in a pan. 4-5 minutes, at most, is all you need. Season with a little salt and pepper and finish with a little butter or olive oil and maybe a squeezed lemon. Try folding your wilted cabbage into mashed potatoes with butter to make Irish canes.
2. Fresh and fresh cabbage
Chop suck with a carrot, salt and pepper, a little olive oil and lemon or vinegar, and you're done with maybe the best vase salad.
3. The icing on the cake
Very thin cut, it can be added as a fresh and healthy finish to a robust soup or stew instead of greens.
A handful of finely chopped cabbage, thrown into a stir in the closing minutes of a soup or stew adds color and freshness to them.
Brussels sprouts with mustard sauce
Boiled Brussels sprouts, served with mustard sauce with berries and crème fraîche and tossed in butter in a pan
Brussels sprouts with chestnuts
Pan-fried Brussels sprouts recipe with chestnuts and bacon
Brussels sprouts with butter and lemon
Brussels sprouts with butter and lemon, prepared by frying, seasoned with garlic
Salmon with Brussels sprouts
Salmon with Brussels sprouts from: salmon chops, brussels sprouts, fennel, onions, mustard seeds, limes, soy sauce, chili sauce, salt, pepper, oil, sour cream, garlic.
- 4 salmon chops
- 800 g Brussels sprouts
- two pieces of fennel
- an onion
- a spoonful of mustard seeds
- two limes
- two tablespoons of soy sauce
- a teaspoon of chili sauce
- sour cream
Method of preparation:
The fennel and the peeled onion are washed, cut into juliennes and put in a bowl. The Brussels sprouts are cleaned of the old leaves, washed, cut in half and boiled in salted water. Fry the mustard seeds in an oil-free pan for about two minutes and place in a bowl.
Fry the onion and fennel until they become glassy, add the mustard seeds, lime juice, soy sauce and chili sauce. Pour a little water and boil everything until the sauce is reduced. The salmon is washed, drained, seasoned and sprinkled with lime juice.
Fry on a hot greased greased pan with a little oil or bake in a hot oven. Put the fish on plates, place the brussels sprouts next to it, pour the hot sauce over it and serve immediately. Serve as such, with plain cream or garlic cream.
I open this topic at Mr.'s suggestion. Chirculescu A. who asked me for recipes with this vegetable Because it does not grow and is not very common in Romania, I promised to ask the advice of people living in Belgium, the Netherlands, etc. So I ask Aldaesme, Dragos N_L and other experts and consumers of that vegetable to share their experience. Because Mr. C. is outside Romania, I can give him for the beginning the recipe from the book by Sanda Marin.
Brussels sprouts with butter
1 kg. cabbage, 2 tablespoons butter (margarine), salt.
The cabbage is chosen as small as possible, this being a proof that it is young. It is cleaned of yellow leaves, washed in several waters and boiled in BOILING water, WHICH SHOULD COVER THEM WELL. , PUT IN A PAN WITH A SPOON OF BUTTER (MARGARINA),
and they are kept on the fire for a quarter of an hour until all the butter penetrates them. Stir the pan so that it doesn't stick to the bottom. Serve hot with small pieces of fresh butter. Use as a garnish next to a steak.
This would be the basic recipe.
An option would be:
Brussels sprouts with cheese.
1 kg. cabbage, 2 tablespoons butter (margarine), 3 tablespoons grated cheese, drained feta or hard parmesan cheese, cheese.
Boil the greens as above, in plenty of water, and then drain. Leave to simmer for a while. Grease a form of stone with butter (margarine) (which goes in the oven, it can be Iena dish)) and sprinkle with grated cheese (hard telemea or cheese). Place the cabbage, placing a little butter and grated cheese between the rows. The last row will be grated cheese and small pieces of butter. Bake for a few minutes until au gratin.
It can also be made like cauliflower with white sauce and sour cream in the oven.
cabbage 1 kg., 2 tablespoons butter, half a tablespoon white flour a cup of milk, 2-3 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons grated cheese, and a teaspoon of breadcrumbs, salt.
Boil the cabbage as above and let it drain. It is placed in a Hyena form greased with butter. While the cabbage is boiling, make a white sauce (bechamelle) from half a tablespoon of butter and half a tablespoon of flour. When it has become like a paste without yellowing, it is quenched with hot milk or water in which the cabbage was boiled. It is then left to boil, stirring constantly without thickening too much, to remain like sour cream. If necessary, add a little more milk. When ready, season with salt and mix with sour cream and grated cheese. Pour the sauce between the greens and put grated cheese mixed with breadcrumbs and pieces of butter on top.
Keep in the oven until browned.
The white sauce can be replaced with sour cream mixed with a tablespoon of flour.
Good appetite. Good luck Higeia.
"Brighten the days of your life, and they will no longer be what they are" Chateaubriand
Good luck Higeia
# 2 oanaC
# 3 Adriana Nicoleta
# 4 Bolognese in Cluj
ditto! and I thought that maybe it's my fault, that I don't know how to cook them, or maybe I have to skin that little cotoras because they have that bitter taste that bothers me.
instead, I eat cabbage, kale, cauliflower, broccoli, etc. with pleasure.
# 5 Adriana Nicoleta
# 6 Salmida
# 7 aldaesme
OT1: It is the third time I write this thing, I did it twice directly on the forum, but it passed me, now I will write in word (not with Romanian characters, don't be scared) and then we will see what will iesi.
OT2: Personally, I don't give a damn about sprites (as the Belgians call them). I've done it a few times. Once my father-in-law was visiting us, I had just made soup with many of these small, green ones, then he went home and beat his mother-in-law, and now they eat green vegetables at home.
They do not seem bitter to me, instead I am amazed at how bitter endives can be, but it seems that tastes and taste buds are different from person to person.
Almost no matter how I prepare it afterwards, the first steps are as follows:
- buy cabbage to be green (a beautiful green, not yellow ..), hard and unopened is considered 350g per person if it is for food, 150g if it is for salad
- clean the top sheets, cut a slice next to the spine, if the cabbages are larger, with a sharp sharp knife remove the spine completely, to make it easier to prepare.
- Boil for 8-15 minutes, depending on the size, in water with a little salt, wash with cold water, drain and then use in various ways.
I start from the idea that it already exists boiled and drained cabbage :
- drain as they are, put butter and nutmeg on them and serve them next to the meat
- mix with chestnuts, cleaned and boiled whole, sprinkle with melted butter and season to taste
- Serve sprinkled with pepper and grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a little butter in a pan, throw the greens there, leave for about 2 minutes on medium heat. Cut an apple into cubes, add the apple to the pan, some sugar and juice from a lamiae. Keep it on the fire for another minute. At the end add finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cut an apple into small cubes. Melt a little butter and put some apple and some curry (powder, powder as you like to call it). Fry the apples for about 2 minutes. Add the cabbage and keep it on the fire for a while. If they are not in something that lasts in the oven, put them in a dish like that and keep them in the oven for a while (this should already be heated).
- It can be placed among the vegetables from which you make your wok food (I think this is a great expression, but I don't know how to tell that kind of food), provided they are already cooked, drained & # 8230.
- 350g cabbage, an apple, 100g bacon, more liquid honey, or slightly heated. Wash the apple and cut into cubes. Wipe the cabbages with kitchen paper, wrap each cabbage in a very thin slice of bacon, alternately stick the cabbages and apple pieces on village sticks. Sprinkle with honey and put on the grill, in the pan, under the oven grill & # 8230where it goes, until the honey becomes a light brown (caramel).
- A kind of bread: 350g cabbage, 75g flour, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons white wine (or water), a pinch of salt and pepper. From flour, eggs, wine, salt and pepper is made a mixture without lumps. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Heat the frying oil (much) to 180C. Beat the egg whites hard and carefully add them to the composition now taken out of the fridge. Pass the cabbage through the obtained composition and then fry in oil on one wall and another. They are very good with garlic sauce or curry sauce.
Because I'm bored of writing and translating, and because I have no idea how many people are interested anyway, I'm just giving you names of recipes that I can translate in the event of an obvious interest, not all at once:
We call it VdB:
VdB with smoked sausage
Chicken curry and VdB
Vegetarian soup with VdB and thyme
VdB as in the country
VdB with cheese with cumin
VdB with banana
VdB tart with gorgonzola
Puree with VdB
VdB in the oven
VdB a la cr & ampegraveme
VdB with pieces of ham
VdB with potatoes and chorizo in Spanish?
Chicken stew in wine with VdB
A good autumn food for many types of dishes is cabbage. For a nutritious and fragrant meal, make a sauerkraut. You can use either sweet or sour cabbage, as you like. Ingredients for sauerkraut 1 cabbage 1 bunch of dill 1 onion [..] Other information about: cabbage, onion onion
Pickled cabbage salad
Pickled cabbage salad is ideal as a garnish for meat dishes. It is easy to prepare and has a special taste. You can prepare it from both white cabbage and red cabbage. The salad can also be served plain with homemade bread. [..] Other information about: cabbage, sauerkraut, thyme
Red cabbage salad with cranberries
Cranberry salad with cranberries is very suitable to be served with a pork fat steak. [..] Other information about: red cabbage, cranberries, recipes, salads, cabbage salad
Christmas recipe: cabbage salad
Cabbage salad with peppers and onions is a perfect garnish for steak on the Christmas table. Tasty and aromatic, the salad is indispensable when you prepare chicken, beef or pork steaks. [..] Other information about: festive recipes, cabbage, peas, ginger, sour cream, salads, bell peppers, salad, Christmas recipes
Pickled cabbage is one of the most popular pickles among our housewives. Crispy and sour cabbage leaves are used successfully in the preparation of sarmales and various salads in the cold season [..] Other information about: cabbage, pickles, dill, horseradish, salt, mustard
Red cabbage in vinegar
Red cabbage pickled in vinegar is a dish that should not be missing from any housewife's autumn pantry. Crispy and sour cabbage is suitable as a garnish for steaks and vegetable purees [..] Other information about: pepper, salt, red cabbage, cabbage, pickles
Cabbages with cabbage for wounds
From Brussels or here, in Romania, cabbage is not only a delicious food, but can be used like any medicinal plant in treating various ailments. Consumers do not know [..]
Pork steak with cabbage
Pork stew with cabbage is a traditional Romanian dish, very tasty. It is prepared especially for the holidays. For this dish you can also use smoked ciolan and many other spices [..] Other information about: cabbage, pork, onion, potatoes, wine
Cabbage with sausages in the oven
Eating cabbage with baked sausages is a delicacy that you can try when you want to eat pork with cabbage without frying. [..] Other information about: cabbage, sausages, food, recipe, culinary, baked cabbage with sausages
Sinus healing cabbage
If you always have a stuffy nose you may have chronic sinusitis due to the presence of viruses or bacteria. Put in each nostril four drops of fresh cabbage juice for a [..]
Pickled cabbage with mustard seeds
Pickled cabbage with mustard seeds is a dish suitable for the cold season. You can serve cabbage in various winter dishes or as a salad. The ingredients you need are simple. [..] Other information about: vinegar, cabbage, sugar, preserves, sauerkraut, mustard seeds
Red cabbage salad with hazelnuts
Red cabbage salad with hazelnuts is part of the category of autumn dishes, extremely healthy and full of vitamins. [..] Other information about: red cabbage, salad, hazelnuts, cabbage salad
How to choose and store cabbage
Cabbage is one of the most common and cheapest foods in the kitchen. Biennial herbaceous plant, cabbage has Mediterranean origins. Today, it is widespread around the globe and is eaten either raw or cooked. The plant is a rich source of fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and other nutrients. [..] Other information about: cabbage, cooking tips, cooking tips
Dietary recipes: Brussels sprouts with fish sauce
Brussels sprouts with fish sauce is a unique, fragrant and satisfying dish. You need a few ingredients and the recipe is pretty easy to follow. [..] Other information about: cabbage, oil, salt, fish
Irish puree with potatoes and cabbage
Irish puree with potatoes and cabbage is a hearty and tasty dish. Crispy bacon, creamy puree and lightly cooked cabbage are a delicious combination. It is served as a garnish for various meat dishes. [..] Other information about: cabbage, recipes, potatoes, puree, Irish puree
Cabbage salad with onions
Cabbage salad with onions is a light summer salad. You can serve it in various dishes, such as steaks. [..] Other information about: cabbage, vinegar, onion, bell pepper, salad, celery, sugar, mustard
Leek soup with cabbage and onion
Cabbage and leek soup is nutritious and suitable for the cold season. This dish is easy to make in about an hour. For this soup you need only 5 simple ingredients. [..] Other information about: cabbage, onion, soup, recipes, leek soup
Duck with cabbage
Duck with cabbage is a satisfying dish, suitable for lunch. The food is quite easy to make and will be ready in about an hour and a half. [..] Other information about: duck, bacon, cabbage
Cabbage stuffed with rice, vegetables and sausages
Cabbage stuffed with rice and vegetables is a sarmale-like dish. Use fresh cabbage, sausages, rice, bell peppers, onions and tomatoes for a delicious and filling meal. [..] Other information about: rice, sausages, cabbage, vegetables, tomatoes, onions, cabbage recipes
Cabbage food with bacon
Eating cabbage with bacon is a nutritious dish, suitable for the winter season. The preparation is made with potatoes, bacon and cabbage. [..] Other information about: cabbage, onion, olive oil, carrot, potato, garlic, bacon
Baked sweet cabbage - the recipe of the nuns from Prislop Monastery
The nuns from Prislop Monastery teach you how to prepare the best sweet cabbage in the oven, a recipe only good on fasting days. [..] Other information about: baked cabbage, sweet cabbage, cabbage recipes, cabbage
Burger with pork and cabbage salad
If you want to prepare something quick for guests who have just announced a visit, you can prepare some delicious and filling burgers with pork and cabbage salad. [..] Other information about: quick recipes, burgers, pork burgers, delicious burgers
Sweet cabbage diet: Get rid of 10 pounds fast!
Tired of trying weight loss diets? We come to your aid with a special diet, with sweet cabbage, which will help you lose up to 10 kilograms in a very short time. [..] Other information about: sweet cabbage, cabbage diet, diet, diet, diet
5 varieties of Chinese cabbage to grow this spring
Cabbage is a legume very resistant to low temperatures, which you can also grow in your garden. Easy to maintain, having both decorative and nutritious qualities, cabbage can be grown well with other vegetables such as beets, celery, cucumbers, spinach, salad or corn. Here are five types of Chinese cabbage that you can grow in your own garden! [..] Other information about: cabbage, vegetables, Chinese cabbage, cabbage types
Cabbage juice stabilizes blood sugar levels
The juice obtained from cabbage has tonic, purifying, anti-inflammatory effects, being recommended in more than fifty diseases. The product stands out by the fact that it unblocks the transit [..]
On the same subject:
Raw vegan zucchini spaghetti with tomato sauce
Beet pesto with carrots for pasta
The Bio & co model is based on strong principles and values: Man is at the center of all our projects! Our vegetables have the taste of work, dignity, solidarity, nature and the land from which they grow! We promote a balanced and healthy diet for all, so we will build a food solidarity program for needy families and disadvantaged people.
Subscribe to the newsletter!
Be the first to find the most delicious recipes!
Follow us on
Copyright 2021 Bio & Co. Powered by shopoteque.com